Wondering what can and can’t be put in a dumpster or when and how to pay for our services? Here’s a handy FAQ
Q. How do I set up an account?
A. Call us at 845-796-1032 or use form and we will contact you. Be sure to leave best time to call.
Q. How do I pay?
A. You can mail a check, call us with a credit card number or stop by the office.
Q. When will I be billed?
A. We bill around the 15th of the month and balances are due by the 10th of the month of service.
Q. When will my pick up be?
A. Our staff will inform you of your pick up date once they know your address.
Q. How much garbage can I put out?
A. Three to Four standard garbage pails.
Q. How do I rent a Dumpster?
A. The Customer can call 845-796-1032 or email us. We will contact you.
Q. When do I pay?
A. The hauling fee will be charged at the time of transaction. A second charge occurs only if the pick-up date is exceeds the time limit allowed or the weight of the material in the container exceeds the state weight limit. A credit card must be provided to secure delivery.
Q. Can I mix the type of trash/debris in the Dumpster?
A. Yes, depending on the type of material.
Q. What CAN’T I put in the Dumpster?
A. Hazardous materials such as liquids, paints, propane tanks, gasoline, asbestos, or any type of toxic waste. (See Terms & Conditions for Rental of Dumpsters)
Q. Can I put appliances in a Dumpster?
A. Yes. The doors must be removed and the refrigerant must be purged.
Q. How far do I fill the dumpster?
A. Level with the top.
Q. What happens if I overload the Dumpster?
A. The driver may instruct you to remove part of the load.
Q. Can I move the Dumpster to another address once it has been delivered?
Q. Can the Dumpster be relocated at the same site?
A. Yes, for an additional charge.
Q. How long can I keep the Dumpster?
A. Rental period is 7 days. Additional charges apply for extra time.
Q. If the weight exceeds the allowable weight limit will I be charged extra?
A. Yes. You would be charged a per-ton fee for containers that are over the stated allowable weight limit.
- MIXED PAPER – MAGAZINES, “JUNK” MAIL, TELEPHONE BOOKS, CEREAL BOXES, SHOE BOXES, TV DINNER CARTONS, ENVELOPES, BOOKS WITH HARD COVERS REMOVED, GRAY NOTE PAD BACKER BOARD, PAPER TOWEL TUBES, SCHOOL, OFFICE PAPER , gable topped beverage containers and nonmetallic juice boxes. Paperboard egg cartons
- NEWSPAPER ALL REGULAR NEWS & GLOSSY INSERTS
- CORRUGATED CARDBOARD / KRAFT PAPER BROWN SHIPPING BOXES & CARTONS, KRAFT PAPER BAGS (BROWN PAPER SHOPPING BAGS)
- GLASS GLASS BOTTLES (ALL COLORS), GLASS CONTAINERS, JARS AND PLATE GLASS
- MIXED CONTAINERS: #1THROUGH #7PLASTIC CONTAINERS ONLY, STEEL CANS and ALUMINUM BEVERAGE CANS COMMINGLE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: LOOSE IN BIN #1 THRU #7 PLASTIC CONTAINERS ONLY; i.e. SODA BOTTLES, JUICE BOTTLES, MARGARINE TUBS, YOGURT CUPS, ASIAN TAKE-OUT CONTAINERS, MOUTHWASH PRODUCTS; BLEACH, DETERGENT, MILK & CLEAN ANTIFREEZE JUGS ALUMINUM BEVERAGE CANS IRON, STEEL, TIN AND BI-METAL CANS & CONTAINERS; i.e. SOUP, PET FOOD & VEGETABLE CANS, Empty aerosol cans
- NO LIQUIDS / CHEMICALS
- NO BATTERIES
- NO TIRES / RUBBER
- NO TIRES / RUBBER
- NO ASBESTOS
- NO CONCRETE / DIRT*
- NO MASONARY*
- NO HEAVY METAL*